We work tirelessly to get the products you need to your door as quickly and inexpensively as possible. The shipping time and amount calculated on our website is the most accurate estimate we can provide; however, the actual shipping costs may differ. If the difference is greater than 15 percent, we will call and/or email you for approval before processing your order.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing on order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.